Skin-to-Skin Holding for Healthcare Providers
This video is designed for healthcare providers in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) or Special Care Nursery (SCN) to increase their knowledge, skill, and practice of Skin-to-Skin Holding (also known as Kangaroo Care). A step-by-step process for both the sitting and standing transfers are demonstrated with role delineation for NICU care providers. Benefits, research, and special considerations are reviewed. $48
Skin-to-Skin Holding for Parents
English & Spanish Versions Available!
This video is designed for parents of infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) or Special Care Nursery (SCN) to increase their understanding, ability, and comfort in holding their infant Skin-to-Skin (also known as Kangaroo Care). Benefits, special considerations, and a step-by-step process for Skin-to-Skin Holding are reviewed and both sitting and standing transfers are demonstrated. $48
Save! Buy the 2 DVD Set
Skin-to-Skin Holding for Healthcare Providers AND Skin-to-Skin Holding for Parents
Designed to educate healthcare providers and parents, these DVDs may be purchased in sets to augment any education program – or QI project! Consistent information and education leads to consistent practice. $67
Volume Discounts Available!
- 10% Off Orders of 3–5 DVDs
- 20% Off Orders of 6–9 DVDs
- 30% Off Orders of 10+ DVDs
- This discount includes all DVDs
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
All of our educational DVDs are available for licensing to share over your hospital’s intranet. This allows for easier 24/7 access to the information without requiring a DVD.
|Quantity||First Year Pricing||Successive Year Pricing|
- Incorporate our DVDs into an existing or new quality improvement project
- Show at a staff meeting to remind your team about the benefits to infants and families – and to reinforce techniques
- Build the short DVDs into your yearly competencies
- Highlight your commitment to patient centered care by screening in your family lounge – or make it available in your family education system!
Take an active role – but let the DVDs do the work! Order DVDs today!